PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: About 20 minutes
YIELD: 2 pounds of wings
2 pounds chicken wings 1 tablespoon Himalayan salt 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 tablespoon baking powder 1 teaspoon smoked paprika 1 teaspoon garlic salt (optional) 2 tablespoons coconut oil 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, baking powder, paprika, and garlic salt (if
- Place the wings in a sealable plastic bag and add the spice mixture. Seal and shake the bag to coat the wings.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil in the warm pan.
- Place the wings in the skillet and cover. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Flip the wings and cook for another 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the wings from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Coat the wings with hot sauce, if desired.