PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
YIELD: 2 servings
1¼ cup pork rinds
1 tablespoon Himalayan salt
2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
4 chicken thighs, skin on
2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the pork rinds in a sealable plastic bag and crush them with your hands until they resemble bread crumbs. Add the salt, pepper, and smoked paprika to the pork rinds and shake until the spices and pork rinds are thoroughly mixed.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- Place one of the chicken thighs in the egg mixture and leave it in for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the egg-coated chicken thigh to the bag with the crushed pork rinds and seasonings. Shake until the thigh is coated, then remove and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the chicken thighs.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown.