PREP TIME: 15 minutes, plus 30 minutes to chill (optional)
COOK TIME: —
YIELD: 2 servings
½ cup heavy whipping cream (at least 35% fat) 1 tablespoon 100% pure cocoa powder (optional) 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional) 6 almonds, crushed 6 walnuts, crushed 3 strawberries, diced ⅓ cup raspberries ⅓ cup blackberries 10 blueberries ½ tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional) ½ tablespoon chia seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon cinnamon, for serving (optional)
- Place the heavy whipping cream in a bowl and stir in the cocoa powder and vanilla extract (if using).
- Using a hand mixer on medium, whip the cream until stiff peaks form, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Optional: For a nice chill on a hot day, place the bowl of whipped cream in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Stir the nuts and berries into the whipped cream.
- Mix in the ground flaxseed and chia seeds (if using) and sprinkle the cinnamon over the top, if desired.